- 3 Cups of All Purpose Flour
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 3 Eggs
- 1 Cup of Crisco or any other vegetable shortening
- 2 Tsp Baking powder
- 2 Tsp Anise extract
- Raw sesame seeds
- Preheat the oven at 375F.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer add the eggs, sugar, Crisco, baking powder and the anise extract. Mix everything real well.
- Add the flour and mix well.
- Take a piece of dough, roll it to about 1/2 thick and cut it every 2".
- Take each piece, wet it in milk and then roll it in the sesame seed.
- Place all the cookies on a baking sheet and bake for 20 mins.